scout programs: for groups
The Reading Public Museum offers scheduled workshops and sleepovers that align with its mission and the requirements for various Girl Scouts, Cub Scouts, and Scouts BSA badges, and awards.
The Museum is the perfect place for your scouts to earn a variety of badges! From our collections featuring a 2,000-year-old mummy to art from around the world, to our 25-acre Arboretum, to our state-of-the-art Neag Planetarium, we have many incredible experiences to share with your scouts. All workshops are led by qualified, enthusiastic Museum Educators.
Want some help? Contact Rebeka Birch, 610.371.5850 x258 or email email@example.com.
• Scheduled Workshops at The Museum: Choose to come to The Museum for a pre-scheduled workshop! See below for current workshops, dates, and times. Registration is required.
• Private Workshops at The Museum: Can't come to The Museum on a scheduled day? Choose from our complete list of scout programs, see reservation form for programs and pricing. Call us today to book your troops Private workshop.
• RPM Scouts on the Go: Can't come to The Museum? Let us come to you! Choose from our complete list of scout programs, see reservation form for programs and pricing.Call us today to book your troops Private workshop.
• Scout Sleepovers: Spend a night at The Museum exploring, learning, and having fun! Choose from our complete list of scout programs. Sleepovers can be scheduled for Friday evening to Saturday morning or Saturday evening to Sunday morning. Sleepovers include evening snack, light breakfast, all supplies and instruction. See reservation form for pricing. Registration is required.
• Other Club and Scouting Organizations: Are you a member of another scouting group, club, or organization? Contact us to schedule a workshop or overnight tailored to your organization and achievement requirements.
A minimum of 1 leader is required for every 10 scouts. Individual scouts must be accompanied by an adult regardless of age. Workshops are for scouts only. Day programs include Museum Admission. Registration is required. Unless otherwise noted, please contact Rebeka Birch to register at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 610.371.5850 x258 or by using the Online Reservation Form. Reservation deadline is the Tuesday prior to the program. Register early, as programs fill quickly!
See info about scheduling a Private Boy/Cub Scouts or call us today at 610.371.5850 x258. Looking for Girl Scouts? Click here.
Exhibits, events, & extras