scout programs: for groups
1. Book one of the below workshops for your troop between February 20 and May 1, 2021 to receive $5 off per scout.
• Daisy Scouts - Earn the It’s Your Story –Tell it! 5 flowers, 4 Stories, 3 Cheers for Animals! Journey
• Brownie Scouts – Earn It’s Your Story – Tell it! A World of Girls Journey
2. Sleepover Specials
• For Sleepovers scheduled during the first quarter of 2021 — The Museum is waiving the minimum number of scouts with a $700 minimum payment (instead of $1350 minimum). More discounts are available if you book multiple troops.
For more information on special offers, please contact Rebeka at Rebeka.email@example.com
The Reading Public Museum offers scheduled workshops and sleepovers that align with its mission and the requirements for various Girl Scouts, Cub Scouts, and Scouts BSA, badges, and awards.
The Museum is the perfect place for your scouts to earn a variety of badges and awards! From our collections featuring a 2,000-year-old mummy to art from around the world, to our 25-acre Arboretum, to our state-of-the-art Neag Planetarium, we have many incredible experiences to share with your scouts. All workshops are led by qualified, enthusiastic Museum Educators.
Want some help? Contact Rebeka Birch, 610.371.5850 x258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Scheduled Workshops at The Museum: Choose to come to The Museum for a pre-scheduled workshop! See below for current workshops, dates, and times. Registration is required.
***PLEASE NOTE***: Some workshops are scheduled through Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania and some are scheduled through The Museum.
• Private Workshops at The Museum: Can't come to The Museum on a scheduled day? Choose from our complete list of scout programs. See reservation form for programs and pricing. Registration is required. Call or email us today to book your troops Private workshop.
• RPM Scouts on the Go: Can't come to The Museum? Let us come to you! Choose from our complete list of scout programs, see reservation form for programs and pricing. Each program is 2 hours in length and includes all supplies and instruction. Pricing is $200 per every 10 participants.
• Scout Sleepovers: Spend a night at The Museum exploring, learning, and having fun! Choose from our complete list of scout programs. Sleepovers can be scheduled for Friday evening to Saturday morning or Saturday evening to Sunday morning. Sleepovers include evening snack, light breakfast, all supplies and instruction. See reservation form for pricing. Registration is required.
• Other Club and Scouting Organizations: Are you a member of another scouting group, club, or organization? Contact us to schedule a workshop or overnight tailored to your organization and achievement requirements.
A minimum of 1 leader is required for every 10 scouts. Individual scouts must be accompanied by an adult regardless of age. Workshops are for scouts only. Day programs include Museum Admission. Registration is required. Unless otherwise noted, please contact Rebeka Birch to register at email@example.com, by phone at 610.371.5850 x258. Reservation deadline is the Tuesday prior to the program. Register early, as programs fill quickly!
Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania – please register at http://www.gsep.org/online-registrationAll other Girl Scout Councils – please register through Rebeka at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 610.371.5850 x258 or use the Online Reservation Form.
Can't make these events? See info about scheduling a Private Girl Scout Workshop or call us today at 610.371.5850 x258. Looking for Boy/Cub Scouts? Click here.
Exhibits, events, & extras